Each five decades, UW–Madison deans undergo a detailed overview to assess their educational and administrative management and overall performance. This 12 months, assessments are underway for Karl Martin, dean of the Division of Extension, and Ian Robertson, dean of the School of Engineering.
Provost Scholz has appointed a committee for conduct just about every evaluation. Committee customers are outlined down below. There are two means to present comments to the evaluation committees: though an anonymous survey or as a result of an job interview with committee customers.
Faculty and team who function in the units less than overview, and some crucial stakeholders, received an invitation from the Study Center on February 6. If you think you need to have obtained an invitation and did not, be sure to test your spam folder. If you did not receive an email and would like to participate, be sure to fill out this sort by February 14, 2023.
If you have inquiries or need to have help, you may perhaps speak to Kelly Conforti Rupp (Extension dean critique) or Carole Kolb (Engineering dean overview).
Evaluate committee customers for Karl Martin, dean of the Division of Extension:
- Norman Drinkwater (chair), Professor Emeritus, College of Medicine and Community Health and fitness
- Judith Bartfeld, Professor, College of Human Ecology
- Amber Canto, Well being & Properly-Being Institute Director, Division of Extension
- John Exo, Agriculture Water High-quality Method Manager, Division of Extension
- Ken Genskow, Professor/Extension Specialist, College of Letters and Science
- James Hurley, Director, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Analysis and Graduate Education and learning
- Patrick Nehring, Group Improvement Educator/Professor, Division of Extension
- Doug Reinemann, Affiliate Dean for Extension and Outreach, College or university of Agricultural & Everyday living Sciences
- Kelly Conforti Rupp, Assistant Vice Provost for School and Personnel Affairs, Office of the Provost
- Ruth Schriefer, Human Progress and Relationships Educator/Professor, Division of Extension
- Kent Weigel, Professor and Chair, School of Agricultural & Daily life Sciences
Critique committee associates for Ian Robertson, dean of the University of Engineering:
- Irwin Goldman (chair), Professor and previous Interim Dean, Horticulture, School of Agriculture & Everyday living Sciences
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau, Professor and Chair, Laptop Sciences, School of Letters & Sciences
- Dina Christenson, Section Administrator, Engineering Physics
- Mikhail Kats, Affiliate Professor, Electrical and Laptop or computer Engineering
- Carole Kolb, Director of Administrative Searches, Office of the Provost
- Manos Mavrikakis, Professor, Organic and Chemical Engineering
- Trina McMahon, Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Brad Schwartz, Professor, Drugs and Biomolecular Chemistry, Faculty of Medicine and Public Health and fitness, and CEO, Morgridge Institute for Analysis
- Christine Sorkness, Distinguished Professor (CHS), College of Pharmacy, Sr. Associate Govt Director, Institute for Medical and Translational Research