Huawei Unveils Upgraded Engineering Simulation Solution at MWC 2023
[Barcelona, Spain, March 1, 2023] Huawei showcased its upgraded Engineering Simulation Remedy at the Cellular Planet Congress (MWC) 2023. Focusing on the production sector, the in depth option supplies important ICT infrastructure, including information center computing, storage, and switches. It provides robust computing and modern software and hardware to support companies pace up solution growth.
Computer system-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation is necessary for research and style (R&D) optimization. Superior-Functionality Computing (HPC) powers CAE with strong computing and speeds up enhancement. Nonetheless working with CAE faces a number of issues.
• Many data transfers: Processing instruments for distinct simulation phases have unique storage protocols. Nevertheless, transferring extensive amounts of info throughout protocols does not add any benefit.
• High concurrency: In contrast to standard transaction-primarily based IT techniques, CAE simulation requires substantial-concurrency entry and computing.
• Complex scenarios: There are numerous diverse simulation workloads in a wide range of disciplines, all acquiring diverse system needs. The simulation is inefficient and tough to configure.
Producing its have merchandise, Huawei has an in-depth being familiar with of the crucial function simulation performs in R&D. The tech large also has in depth practical experience doing work with automotive clientele, who depend on motor vehicle crash exams, fluid dynamics, electromagnetism, and structural simulation all through their producing procedures.
Liu Chao, CEO of Huawei Producing Sector Digitalization Business enterprise Unit states, the various nature of the automotive business signifies that simulation technologies will have to adapt to a wide range of fixing algorithms and source specifications. Which is why Huawei gives a flexible scheduling method for CAE simulation. People can take care of lots of clusters with just a person technique, and drag and fall purposes for additional efficient cluster administration. The program supports integrated style and computing, so info pre-processing, computing, and submit-processing simulation can be finished working with HPC with out leaving the knowledge lake.
Huawei also gives open components capabilities and higher-bandwidth Remote Immediate Memory Accessibility around Converged Ethernet (RoCE) networking to construct HPC networks with zero packet loss. This allows more effective computing than InfiniBand. The substantial-density storage has 2.67 occasions the potential density of other solutions. As for computing, mainstream industrial software program can be integrated through transcoding.
Liu Chao, CEO of Huawei Producing Sector Digitalization Enterprise Unit showed the Clever Factory Demo
The Engineering Simulation Resolution has a number of crucial benefits.
• Multi-protocol interworking: Throughout simulation, pre-processing data files are read through immediately, and knowledge migration is not required.
• Innovative and open software and hardware: The Donau Scheduler coordinates a lot of clusters to distribute employment, balancing calls for in between peak and off-peak durations and strengthening source utilization. The integration of style and design and computing assists enhance efficiency as information is stored in the details lake. Additionally, the lossless HPC community provides very low latency and higher bandwidth.
• Handling advanced workloads: OceanStor Pacific 9540 storage techniques assist substantial-concurrency and significant-OPS functions. The examine/publish performance exceeds 30,000 OPS, and a single thread offers a bandwidth of 400 MB/s, enhancing the simulation performance.
Looking ahead, Huawei’s Engineering Simulation Answer will go on delivering enhanced management and user expertise for manufacturers, assisting the sector together its electronic journey. For far more information, remember to take a look at: https://e.huawei.com/en/answers/industries/producing/cae