Metal Blade Documents is looking for an structured unique with know-how in task coordination to be a part of us as a Product Supervisor.
This is an prospect to function with impartial major bands whilst guiding them by way of ideal tactics and help them get their content material to the lovers.
- Get the job done with the output department in the planning and editing of label copy and approving packaging/ supply of remaining audio and meta knowledge to satisfy release deadlines
- Oversee the improvement and execution of innovative electronic internet marketing and advertising campaigns
- Apply, arrange and execute creative marketing together with the administration of project budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams together with: sales, publicity, products administrators, and material creators
- Give account administration teams with vital advertising & product sales info on new releases
- Organize/guide established-up conferences for key releases together with taking care of adhere to-up/motion items
- Assess income facts with an effort and hard work to recognize and improve prospect
- Liaise with our staff and artist/label associates with regards to release schedules and promoting designs
- Foster solid interactions with critical people today at our distributor, artist management businesses and immediately with artists
- Aid Promoting in the development and execution of marketing and advertising designs and approach
- Sustain updated promoting decks, timelines, a single sheet – advertising doc assets
- Obtain and arrange all artist assets (images, artwork, audio, video clip, bio, etcetera.)
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
- Outstanding organizational and communication techniques (both equally published and verbal)
- Capable to excel in a rapidly-paced, staff-oriented setting.
- In a position to operate on tight timeframes and move projects ahead
- Issue-resolving perspective to satisfy deadlines
- Understanding of songs streaming, tendencies, details examination and reporting resources preferred
- Teamwork capabilities including adaptability and collaboration
- Computer system proficiency and practical experience working with all common program (Term, Excel, Outlook and so forth.)
We’d Love It If You Also Experienced:
- 3+ yrs of label / distribution encounter with an emphasis on Product or service Management and Digital Commerce/Marketing and advertising.
- Passion for and information of major new music with interactions with artist professionals • Solid information of sales and generation/metadata.
- Encounter with Photoshop, primary HTML and social media publishing tools.
- Bachelor’s Diploma most well-liked or equivalent company practical experience