Exactly where music’s future is unfolding with unlimited probable.
UNIFIED Audio Group is the soundtrack of fantastic people today doing the job with each other to achieve extraordinary results.
We are a globally renowned multi-service new music corporation, furnishing a assortment of products and services such as artist administration, recorded audio, publishing, reside situations and merchandise to a diverse roster of nearby and worldwide artists.
With places of work in Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles, London and Toronto our staff is world wide and so are the options for new talent and seasoned executives inside of the small business.
Profession development inside UNIFIED is not exceptional, it is anticipated. If you grow, we do as well.
At UNIFIED, you will do the job with worldwide functions on the earth stage. They partner with us to make their occupations, though we enable you establish yours.
UNIFIED New music Group’s flagship report label UNFD is searching for a Product Supervisor to be part of our LA based mostly label team. This purpose will assist the label in Marketing and advertising and Label expert services throughout the board, facilitating the development and enlargement of a quick-expanding Independent Label. This function reviews to the North American Label Supervisor.
Obligations consist of:
- Oversee the preparing and execution of launch campaigns for assigned UNFD artists
- Act as liaison in between artists/administrators and the rest of the international label workforce
- Create, oversee and execute marketing options & budgets and operate with promotions, income, intercontinental, and 3rd party teams to make certain good results
- Perform with A&R, Administration and Output teams to assure accuracy and on time supply of all album property (audio masters, artwork, metadata, etcetera)
- Bring item suggestions to fruition from conceptualization to current market placement in coordination with Label Manager, Manufacturing and Art departments
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and arranging activities
- Submit invoices with correct coding and observe charges in release funds trackers
- Other obligations as assigned
This job will also involve the prospect to:
- Foster near, favourable interactions with our artists and their management/brokers
- Scout and analysis new artist, songwriter, and producer talent
- Cover studio periods for the A&R’s artist roster
- Function intently with all departments such as advertising and marketing, publicity, sales, merchandise administration, producing, and finance
The great prospect will have:
- Prior merchandise management or tunes advertising experience, ideally in the substitute/rock/indie area
- Current associations with different music advertising partners, managers, and agents
- Meticulous attention to depth and exceptionally effectively-structured do the job routines
- Excellent prepared and verbal interaction skills
- Passion, generate, and proactivity
- Poise, self-confidence, and expertise to work on various jobs at the same time all at the greatest amount of high quality
- Normal feeling of urgency
- Capability to “think outside the box” and be able to apply new and successful methods to current market and market assigned releases
- A large understanding and knowledge of rock/tough rock/option audio and a hunger for new new music discovery
- Powerful self-drive and the potential to prosper with a little bit of autonomy
- Strong Computer system Expertise – Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the World-wide-web
Equal Chance AND Range, Fairness & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Tunes Team acknowledges the standard custodians of the lands we do the job on and we spend our respect to elders previous, current and rising. We pride ourselves on currently being an equal opportunity employer, with a emphasis on making sure that we are participating with and supporting the community and global communities which are shut to the coronary heart of the UNIFIED Songs Group Influence Committee.